Friday, December 10, 2010

Christmas Stockings

YEARS AGO.....  it seems like a hundred, I made these Christmas stockings for my family.  I bought the patterns when I live in Provo, Utah while Craig was going to BYU.  We were starving students so I had to make as much as possible.  The pattern had 5 designs in it so I was set for a while but when I needed more I would go to the store and look at greeting cards.   These days all I would need to do was turn to google images.  I found another pattern that I started making for my married kids but when Ashley got married she didn't want the new ones, she wanted the same as the ones she grew up with.  She always thought hers was the best. 





And finally... this is the one that I am going to send to Tyler on his mission. 

1 comment:

Mindy said...

That is so cool! I love Tyler's stocking. Did he love it?